Well it’s been a while! unfortunately I gave up on this site after spammers took over. The dream is now re-born as I have posted a series of scenario chains onto UKTS on my account “gongchai”
My scenarios to date (26/03/2014) include
1. 1V54 06:32 Dundee – Newquay – a 5 part scenario set in June 2013 using a CrossCountry HST. In the first part of the scenario chain, you will drive from Dundee to Edinburgh. There is quite light traffic between Dundee and Kirkcaldy however traffic increases after the Thornton Junction. The second section (for now) is from Newcastle to York calling at Durham and Darlington. The promotional picture shows an East Coast HST in Newcastle Platform 2 however this screenshot was from an early alpha version before the IC225 was released. This section of the chain has quite heavy traffic with a couple of freight trains. There is quite a jump in distance for the next section of the scenario chain. Part 3 is from Bristol Parkway to Bristol Temple Meads using the JustTrains Bristol and Avonmouth route. It is only a 15 minute scenario however you do get a lot of traffic and stationary traction at Barton Hill depot for example. The fourth part is from Bristol to Exeter using the JustTrains Bristol – Exeter route. By this time in the day, there is not much traffic after Taunton. Part 5 uses the newly released Riviera line taking the HST along the Dawlish sea wall to Newton Abbot. Traffic picks up at this stage in the chain. This scenario pack took me weeks to make so I hope you enjoy it!
Link to download: http://www.uktrainsim.com/filelib-info.php?form_fileid=32591
2. Back in Business (section 1) – Starting off at Newton Abbot, you will pass some empty voyagers as you make your way along the sea wall at Dawlish. With it being an early morning scenario, there is not much traffic between Exeter and Taunton otherwise traffic is quite heavy. You start off at Newton Abbot at 6am on the first Plymouth-Edinburgh service set in the aftermath of the 2014 floods. This took me a weekend to make so enjoy! Section 2 will see 220001 travel between York and Edinburgh Waerley. I will probable do a chain for the return of 220001 when it forms 1V68 1508 Edinburgh – Plymouth but this will only be after JustTrains release the Edinburgh – Newcastle route.
Link to download: http://www.uktrainsim.com/filelib-info.php?form_fileid=32595
3. FGW Merchant Venturer (1C04 07:30 London Paddington – Penzace via Bristol TM) – Drive a FGW HST from Bristol Temple Meads to Newton Abbot stopping at Taunton and Exeter St David’s o the way. with it being the midde of the morning, traffic is quite heavy. This is a shorter chain than what I usually produce. I did not make a scenario for the Oxford to Paddington route as I feel it is out-dated. This took a weekend to make so, enjoy!
Link to download: http://www.uktrainsim.com/filelib-info.php?form_fileid=32613
4. 1V66 13:00 Glasgow Central – Plymouth – a 7 part chain (once the Newcastle – Edinburgh route is released) in which you will take 1V66 in 2 sections. Section 1 – Glasgow Central – York calling at Motherwell, Edinburgh Waverley, Berwick-upon-Tweed, Newcastle Central, Durham, Darlington and York. Section 2 – Bristol Parkway – Newton Abbot calling at Bristol Temple Meads, Taunton, Tiverton Parkway, Exeter St David’s and Newton Abbot. Traffic is very heavy in section 1 but it quietens down after Taunton. This chain took a few weeks to construct during my limited free time so, enjoy!
Link to download: http://www.uktrainsim.com/filelib-info.php?form_fileid=32638
Latest posts by Mike (see all)
- Changes have been made! - 30/03/2014
- In development: Out of stock – a scenario chain for the South West Trains Class 159 - 30/03/2014
- Re-generation 2.0 – I MEAN IT THIS TIME!!! - 26/03/2014